Reflections

Narrative Essay

Narrative Essay this was my first time writing a proper narrative essay, in the past my narrative essay wasn’t college level, I did not plan my story from the rising action, climax, and falling action and I did not draw logical conclusions at the end. but I can see I improved dramatically, my story was clear, and keep the reader interested.

Exploration Essay

I struggled with this Exploration essay mainly because my topic was complicated. My topic was guns. In my essay, I discussed guns and the advantages and disadvantages of guns. however, I believe my flaw was being a little biased on the disadvantages of guns since my personal opinion was inflicting with the essay. it did not feel right to say guns are important in our society.

Chronology

I enjoyed the chronology essay because of the intense research need to tell the story of one of new york city’s accomplishments in modern urbanization. My site was co-op city, I picked co-op city because during the summer I had the chance to visit. In my essay, I started with the history of the early people who inhabit the land. Then I proceed to about the significant events which lead to the development of the co-op city. Now the readers know the history I continue to talk about co-op city from early developments, challenges, demographic, the owners, and everything in between.